Families must agree to this statement in order to register.
I will maintain integrity in all of my dealings with Classical Studies of Indianapolis (CSIndy), which includes the assumption of responsibility for all financial obligations for my/our child(ren) according to the Fee Schedule. The following guidelines should be reviewed before committing financially to CSIndy:
- Families who are not current on tuition payments at the time of registration, are not eligible to register for the upcoming school year. Contact the Finance Committee of the Board of Directors for replacement invoices or confirmation of any balances due.
- Registration fees are non-refundable.
- Families are solely responsible for the acquisition of all required texts and tools unless otherwise specifically noted by CSIndy.
- Changes made to elective or club enrollments after May 15, may result in a change fee of $35 per change.
- CSIndy will provide a monthly statement to families beginning on or about the 20th of June each academic year. Statements will be sent to the e-mail entered upon registration in Homeschool Life. This e-mail address is considered the primary e-mail used for CSIndy communications. Payment is due at the first of each month.
- Class supply fees will be due July 1, prior to the start of the school year. Tuition is divided into 10 monthly installments, with the first payment due August 1.
- All invoices are due at the first of the month. There will be a 20 day grace period, after which there will be a $25 late fee assessed for each month an account has an open balance after the 20th of the month.
- In the event a student faces disciplinary action resulting in suspension or expulsion, the full tuition balance due will remain intact. No refund or adjustment will be considered.
- Families wishing to make a case for a hardship withdrawal and waiving of future payment obligations will present request to the Finance Committee of the Board of Directors. The Board of Directors will make final decisions on waiving any future payment obligations.
- Withdrawal Policy: Should a family withdraw a child(ren) from classes, electives, or clubs for any reason, voluntarily or involuntarily, the following refund schedule applies…
- Withdrawal by June 1 preceding the start of the school year results in no financial obligation except for registration fees as described above.
- Withdrawal after June 1, but before the sixth week of school results only fall tuition being due and Spring tuition will be waved. If the vacated spot is filled by another child on the waiting list before August 1st, tuition may be waived in its entirety.
- No tuition waiver will be provided for withdrawal after the 6th week of school. Full tuition is due either in one lump sum or continued monthly payments.